Safe Clinic Environment
The American Academy of Pediatrics has expressed the importance of staying current on immunizations during the COVID-19 pandemic. We have created a safe clinical environment for you to continue bringing your child for well visits.
We limit your child’s exposure to illness by:
- Having a separate clinic entrance and designated rooms for sick patients. Sick patients do not wait in the lobby. Sick and well patients do not interact.
- Enhanced cleaning clinic-wide.
- Books, stickers and crayons are removed.
- We encourage social distancing in the lobby for patients coming for well visits.
- We screen all individuals who come to the clinic for symptoms and exposure history.
- If a child is scheduled for a well visit but develops illness symptoms, we request the family reschedule the appointment.
- We encourage limiting the visit to one adult accompanying the child.
In addition to keeping your children safe during well child visits, we also provide COVID-19 vaccines for ages 5 and up.
To learn more about the vaccine, watch this video.
We administer the Pfizer vaccine that requires two doses three weeks apart.
For the 5-11 age group, we are providing mass vaccination clinics at each site.
- Saturday, November 13, 2021 at Burnsville between 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
- Saturday, November 13, 2021 at Edina between 2:00 PM – 6:00 PM
- Saturday, November 20, 2021 at Shakopee between 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
- Saturday, December 4, 2021 at Burnsville between 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
- Saturday, December 4, 2021 at Edina between 2:00 PM – 6:00 PM
- Saturday, December 11, 2021 at Shakopee between 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Schedule an appointment by calling your clinic.
Limited vaccine is also available during clinic hours. Schedule a vaccination appointment by calling your clinic.