Metropolitan Pediatrics participates with the Minnesota Vaccines for Children Program (MnVFC). The MvVFC Program has a self-screening form, available in several languages, that parents can complete to see if their child qualifies for free or low-cost vaccines. A general overview of the MnVFC eligibility criteria includes:
- Children from birth through 18 years old;
- Uninsured; or
- Enrolled in a Minnesota Health Care Program:
- Medical Assistance (MA);
- General Assistance Medical Care (GAMC);
- MinnesotaCare, or a
- Prepaid Medical Assistance Program (PMAP);
- An American Indian or Alaskan Native.
Complete the Patient Self-Screening Form to determine if your child is eligible.