Skip to main content

Going Out of Town and Need to Designate Caregiver?

Are you going out of town and need to designate a caregiver for your minor child(ren)? If so, use this consent form to give your permission for another caregiver to temporarily authorize treatment for your child (under 18 years of age) in your absence.

Medical Consent for Minors